Currently D3 International Business Study Program is based on the assessment of BAN-PT DEPDIKNAS RI No. 1996 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / Dipl-III / IX / 2016 in the 2016 assessment was rated “A” which is valid until 21 September 2021.
Vision of the D3 International Business Study Program:
In 2034, it will become a program recognized worldwide in terms of quality of education, implementation process, and ability to create graduates with business application competencies and foreign languages who can empower regional potential.
Mission of the D3 International Business Study Program:
- Organizing and developing continuing education with international standards to create graduates who are moral, have good academic dedication, have a competitive advantage, and have professional business application skills.
- Organizing and developing sustainable scientific studies for the development of science in the fields of economics and business and disseminating the results to the public.
- Carrying out community service activities that are in line with economic and business development and disseminating the results to the public.
List of courses in the International Business Study Program-D3 UNSOED:
- Introduction to Economics
- English I
- Intro. Accounting I
- Introduction To Computer I
- Principles of Management
- State Ideology
- UNSOED Identity
- Intro. Accounting II
- Cross Cultural Management
- English II
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction To Computer II
- Business Law
- Business Communication
- Human Resouces Management
- Management Information System
- English III
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Business Programming
- Japanese I
- Chinese I
- Financial Accounting
- Comp. Application in Business
- English V
- Management Accounting
- Japanese III
- Chinese III
- Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Retail Business
- Comprehensive Exam
List of Lecturers International Business Study Program-D3:
Drs. Agung Praptapa MBA. Ak., CA.
Wiwiek Rabiatul Adawiyah B.Acc. M.Sc. Ph.D.
Drs. Hary Pudjianto MM.
Dr. Adi Indrayanto SE. M.Si.
Dr. Negina Kencono Putri SE. M.Si. Ak., CA.
Dr. Eliada Herwiyanti SE. MSi. Ak., CA.
Dr. Waidi, MBA
Dr. Ade Banani, MMS
Drs. Hary Pudjianto, MM
Dr. Poppy Dian Indira K., SE, M.Si, Ak
Drs. Taufik Hidayat, M.Si, Ak
Dr. Hijroh Rokhayati, SE, M.Si
Dr. Idha Sihwaningrum, M.Sc
Novita Puspasari, SE, M.Sc, Ak, CA
Aldila Dinanti, SE, M.Si
Monica Rosiana, SE, M.Si
Warsidi, SE, M.Si, Ak
Meutia Karunia Dewi, SE, M.Si
Alisa Tri Nawarini, SE, MBA
Heri Widodo, SS, MA
Rosdiana Puspitasari, SS, MA
Dr. Wahyudin, S.Ag, M.Si
Dr. Weni Novandari, SE, MM
Indriyati Hardiningrum, SS, M.Pd
Drs. Muhammad Taufik, M.Hum
Drs. Jaryono, MSIE
Dr. Eko Haryanto, M.Si, CA, CPA
Graduates of the International Business DIII Study Program, Faculty of Economics and Business Unsoed have several advantages, including:
- Foreign language skills in English, Japanese or Mandarin.
- Ability to become work-ready graduates with skills and dexterity in the field of international business, especially those related to export and import procedures.
- Ability to present international business concepts and practice international business concepts.
- The ability to carry out operational tasks in the field of international business such as the ability to operate computers with word, excel, access and search data via the internet.
- Ability to apply international business science and solve company problems.
Faculty of Economics and Business UNSOED Prof. Dr. H.R. Boenyamin Street No.708 Grendeng Purwokerto, Central Java INDONESIA 53122
Telephone Number : (0281) 637970, 639643
Facsimile Number : (0281) 640268