Currently the Master of Accounting program is accredited “B”
Vision of the Magister Accounting :
In 2035 it will become an educational institution that produces competent graduates in the fields of public sector accounting, syariah accounting and financial accounting.
Mission of the Magister Accounting :
- Organizing (Masters level accounting education with competences in public sector accounting, sharia accounting and accounting
Carrying out research and other activities to improve and develop science and technology (in the fields of public sector accounting, sharia accounting and financial accounting. Which are relevant to regional and national, regional and international development needs, especially those that are specific to the conditions and specificities of the program and are able to keep up with the times and globalization.
- Applying the results of research and action studies as well as development models (public sector accounting, Islamic accounting and financial accounting) that are beneficial to society.
- Creating a climate and academic environment that supports educational and research activities.
- Building a network of communication, scientific information, documentation / data publication and a complete and actual library, in collaboration with scientific study institutions, domestic and foreign universities.
- Establishing collaborations with various private or public institutions, at home and abroad, which are concerned with issues of public sector accounting, sharia accounting and financial accounting.
- Ability to analyze, analyze and put forward the concepts and theories of public sector accounting, sharia, and
- The ability to undergo a learning process in understanding the development of public sector accounting, sharia and finance and its relationship with various disciplines.
- Ability to design scientific research with analytical acumen and orientation to finding more applicable concepts.
- Ability to apply knowledge of public sector accounting, sharia and finance in solving problems.
- The ability to appreciate and have sensitivity to social conditions.
- Ability to lead
- Ability to communicate both written and
- Ability to cooperate in
- Ability to operate various statistical programs in
- Proficiency in language
- Ability to develop more applicable public sector accounting models, sharia and finance.
- Ability to adapt to the organizational environment.
- Ability to use deep spirituality values
- Ability to see the future (visionary).
List of courses in the Magister of Accounting program according to the concentration offered:
Syariah Accounting Concentration:
- Syariah Economic System
- Syariah Financial Accounting
- Elective courses:
- Banking and Other Syariah Financial Institutions
- Syariah Accounting Seminar
Public Sector Accounting Concentration:
- Central and Regional Financial Analysis
- Regional Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Elective courses:
- Government Asset Management
- BUMN / BUMD Financial Management
- Public Sector Accounting Seminar
Financial Accounting Concentration:
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- International Accounting
- Elective courses:
- Advanced Financial Management
- Financial Accounting Seminar
List of Lecturers for the Magister of Accounting Program:
Prof. Drs. Bambang Agus Pramuka, M.Acc., Ak., Ph.D.
Prof. Dr. Suliyanto, SE, MM.
Prof. Dr. Agus Suroso, MS.
Dr. Eko Suyono, M.Si., S.E., Ak., CA
Dr. Puji Lestari, S.E., M.Si., Ak.Dr. Eko Suyono, S.E., M.Si., Ak., CPA.
Dr. Dewi Susilowati, M.S., Ak.
Dr. Adi Wiratno, M.M, Ak
Dr. Oman Rusmana, S.E., M.Si., Ak. CA, CPA
Christina Tri Setyorini, S.E., M.Si., Ph.D.
Dr. Laeli Budiarti, S.E., M.Si., Ak.
Dr. Negina Kencono Putri, S.E., M.Si., Ak.
Dr. Eliada Herwiyanti, SE., M.Si., Ak.
Dr. Poppy Dian Indira Kusuma, S.E., M.Si., Ak. CA, CPA.
Dr. E. Yanuar Eko Restianto, S.E., M.Acc., Ak.
Dr. Icuk Rangga Bawono, S.E., SH, MH, M.Si., Ak. Asean CPA.
Dr. Wita Ramadhanti, S.E., M.SA., CPA.
Yudha Aryo Sudibyo, S.E., M.Sc., Akt., Ph.D.
Dr. Bambang Setyobudi Irianto, S.E., M.Si., Akt.
Dr. Siti Maghfiroh, S.E., M.Si.
Dr. E. Dona Primasari, S.E., M.Si.
Dr. Hijroh Rokhayati, S.E., M.Si., Ak.
Building F Faculty of Economics and Business UNSOED Prof. Dr. H.R. Boenyamin Street No.708 Grendeng Purwokerto, Central Java INDONESIA 53122
Telephone Number : 0281-628155
Facsimile Number : 0281-628155
Homepage : www.maksi.unsoed.ac.id