The Bachelor Degree in Development Economics is currently based on the assessment of BAN-PT DEPDIKNAS RI No. 846 // SK / BAN_PT / Akred / S / VIII / 2015 in the 2015 assessment received an A rating which prevails until August 15, 2020.
In 2025 Economic Development Study Program Faculty of Economics and Business UNSOED excels in the development and implementation of economics relevant to regional development and based on local resources.
- Organize and develop high quality teaching and learning processes.
- Organize and develop research that is relevant to the problems and dynamics of the regional economy.
- Conduct and develop sustainable community service activities that are beneficial for regional economic development.
In general Economics Development Study Program aims to produce and develop experts in the fields of economics with high morality, competitive, excellent, and professional in the implementation of economics to solve economic problems and regional development that concern about the environment and has a global knowlegde.
- Increase the quality of teaching and learning to produce graduates with high morality, academic and professional achievements, competitive advantage, ability to lead, and are adaptive to the development.
- Increase the quality of lecturers and teaching.
- Increase the quantity and quality of research and publications relevant to the mission of Economic Development Program.
- Increase the quantity and quality of community service and publications that are relevant to the Mission of Development Economics Program.
- Increase collaboration with other parties in the framework of developing the Economic Development Program.
The bachelor degree of Management is currently based on an assessment from BAN-PT DEPDIKNAS RI No. 1151 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / S / XI / 2015 in the 2015 assessment was rated “A” which is valid until November 14, 2020.
Being the outstanding study program in the development of management science based on the local resources with a global orientation in 2030.
- Organize programs that are capable of producing high quality human beings, virtuous character, having the spirit of Pancasila, living up to the identity of UNSOED, having specific and competitive advantages in the academic field.
- Conduct research and other activities to improve and develop knowledge in the field of management.
- Create an academic climate and environment that supports educational activities and scientific research.
- Broaden a comprehensive communication network, scientific information, documentation / publication of data and library, through collaboration with both domestic and foreign scientific studies institutions and universities.
- Produce innovative and virtuous managers to optimize local resources.
- Produce creative and virtuous scientists in the field of management who are capable of sustainable management knowledge development.
- Publish the research results in the field of management regularly.
- Implementation of business consulting services for the advancement of the business world, especially in the Micro, Small and Medium Entreprises (MSME) sector.
The Accounting study program is accredited “A” by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education. The accreditation is valid until 22 August 2022.
In 2034 the Accounting study program become a world-recognized reference study program in the field of accounting that is oriented towards business development and regional financial management which is recognized worldwide.
1. Conducting qualified accounting learning process to produce graduates who are outstanding in character, quality, and have competitive advantages.
2. Carrying out sustainable accounting research to develop science and business practice and regional financial management and disseminate the results to the public as well.
3. Organizing community service in accounting based on business development and regional financial management.
1. Produce graduates who are good in character, quality, and have competitive advantages in the fields of business and regional financial management.
2. Produce scientists who are experts in the field of business and regional financial management and can develop sustainable accounting research and disseminate the results to the public.
3. Organizing community service based on business science and regional financial management.
4. Achieve extensive collaboration networks with institutions at home country and abroad.
5. Realizing a strong academic culture.
The Economic Education Study Program is established in 22 August 2013. It has 3 (three) concentration which are Accounting Education, Office Administration Education and Trade Administration Education.
In 2026 the study program produced superior educators in developing and applying local resource-based economic education in Central Java.
1. Organize and develop teaching and learning processes in the field of qualified economic education based on local resources.2. Conducting research activities that can support the competence of graduates in the field of economic education based on local resources.3. Organizing community service activities that can implement local resource-based education and research results.
- To produce graduates with the main competencies as a superior educator and supporting competence as a researcher and entrepreneur in the field of adaptive education with the environment, uphold moral values and ethics in acting, able to see the future (visionaries) and have the ability to improve competitiveness.
- Creating a serene and orderly academic atmosphere in the implementation of an adaptive teaching learning process with the surrounding environment.
- To produce research and publication in the field of economic education that is adaptive to the environment.
- To implement community service that is suitable to the needs of the surrounding community.
- To implement cooperation with stakeholders in the development of study program.